Oh wow!! This sounded SO good! Someone gave me some Marmalade – I don’t normally use it so googled and found a recipe to use it in – it’s not on my shopping list whenever I am running out!
Here’s the recipe:
I had to make a couple of changes as you can see – and also did some honey carrots to have with it – YUM!!
Oh, and I have a little secret when it comes to mashed potato – I don’t ‘always’ do it myself – because you can now buy frozen mash – it’s SUPERB and it’s the exact same ingredients you would use if you did it yourself! VERY useful for those nights when you’re at home alone, or to add to a ‘hot lunch’ for work!
- 800g desiree potatoes (about 4), cut into equal-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 800g pork fillet, trimmed, cut into 8 medallions
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk warmed
- 50g unsalted butter
- 2 handfuls wild rocket, to serve
- 1 cup (250ml) Campbell’s Real Stock Chicken
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
VERDICT?? Amazing! Totally!!