Chicken nuggets, a firm favorite of Son2 – so I thought – why not make my own, at least I know what goes into it! So I did. Followed a recipe on the recipe community – and voila!! SO easy, and SO SO tasty. I always make minor adjustments for some silly reason – this time because I didn’t have exactly everything – and added some poppy seeds to the bread crumbs to make it look pretty!
Author melrob06 (thank you) – SO good!!
THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 600 g chicken thighs
- 100 g onion, approx 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 60 g carrot, approx 1 carrot
- 110 g zucchini, approx 1 zucchini
- 100 g broccoli
- 1 egg
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- breadcrumbs, extra for coating
1) Add chicken thighs to the TM bowl and mince 15sec/sp6. Set aside.
2) Add garlic cloves and onion to the TM bowl and chop 5 sec/sp5.
3) Add olive oil then saute for 5 min/120°/sp1.
4) Add roughly chopped carrot, zucchini and broccoli and chop 10 sec/sp5.
5) Return chicken to TM bowl, add egg and breadcrumbs mix 20 sec//sp5.
6) Mixture will be very sticky but mould into small balls around the size of a 20c piece and press slightly so its flat. Coat in extra breadcrumbs.
7) Pan fry on a medium heat with a small amount of oil until cooked through
They freeze well – easy to reheat in the air fryer!!